Bard's Whiskey (Bard's Tale for Devil Whiskey)

Post any topic here, DW related or not.

Moderator: Admin

origen
Dark Sidhe Lord

Bard's Whiskey (Bard's Tale for Devil Whiskey)

Post by origen »

To give everyone an update on where the Bard's Tale mod is standing, I figured I would hopefully whet your appetites.

So far, I have created all of the monsters, and am currently testing their gold and xp drops. These are all monsters from the actual Bard's Tale game, so any DW monsters are not included. This means that I basically had to build this file up from scratch, which took some time. I have not defined any skills or spells to any of the monsters yet. After I get the gold and XP just right (I will be testing with a standard 6 person party, a'la Bard's Tale) I will then work on how each one attacks.

I have already created a (very long) script that will allow for people to get a taste of what these monsters will look and act like, once the game is complete. As soon as I have all of the above finished, I will release this "Jail Cell" mini-mod so people can prepard for the actual game. Just as an FYI, you should only use this as a way of testing the monsters, so you will not be able to use these same characters in the finished mod. We don;t want anyone cheating, you know.

There will be a few new pictures that will be included. 1 of which I found on the internet, a few I made myself, and some I got off of the old forums (I think they were by Ramne, but maybe they were by someone else. I will have to check my notes, and hopefully give the correct person credit.)

As with the final mod, this can in no way be combined with the existing DW game, so you will have to install it on a clean install of Devil Whiskey.

Well, back to work.
Growler
Necrolord

Post by Growler »

BT Arena-style Jail Cell Romp..

Sounds like a hoot!

Be cool to see some new montrous faces...just before pounding them into the dirt (concrete? ..stone?).

Bring IT ON ! :twisted: :P :twisted:
No Contraries : No Progression.
Opposition is true friendship, unless one is opposed to true friendship or (try) Resisting here http://www.cafepress.com/notheresistor