Need help removing monsters from party

General Discussion of the DEMO game ONLY please. Do not post spoilers here.

Moderator: Admin

craedus stonebeard
Orker

Post by craedus stonebeard »

Growler, I had a website and a mailing list for my writing but have long since taken it down. I have re-written some of the chapters for a small mini-book (the first 83 chapters are about 400+ pages). I could email you a PDF of the first book if you wanted to take a look. Just PM me your email address and I'll get it out to you.

I'll check out Douglas' stories. I'm always up for some good reading.

Too bad I missed the e-war between you and Origen. I'll make sure I keep my eyes peeled for further flare ups :)
Growler
Necrolord

Post by Growler »

Cool, thanks.. just PM'd ya for the story.

The e-war was fun while it lasted..well, fun for 3 of us anyway!
(Douglas mostly moderated...or perhaps..more like Egged us on! :wink:)

O-man's got a sharp, quick, concise wit--when he's not exhausted from trying to please his better half (but at least he's Got a better 1/2 he'll protest!).. I tend to be long & murky-windy, wearing him down with foul, lurid language & dancing, glancing blows :twisted:

Nice thing has always been that it's Never been about post-counts..at least not once I shot past him in this new forum! :P

He, with a nice head-start, was The post-Queen (w/ fancy title to prove it) at the old DW forum. Gotta grant 'er that! :D
No Contraries : No Progression.
Opposition is true friendship, unless one is opposed to true friendship or (try) Resisting here http://www.cafepress.com/notheresistor
craedus stonebeard
Orker

Post by craedus stonebeard »

There's alway hope for renewed battle. Nothing like spurring on a forum with a good e-war.
douglas_b
Green Dragon

Post by douglas_b »

And I will be happy to take up my post as moderator er um... egger on person... :twisted:
"Have no way as way. Have no limitation as limitation."
Growler
Necrolord

Post by Growler »

Well...gentle(or Notsogentle!men, we're all set for some good, mostly unclean, fun! :twisted:

But where's the bride? :?

..I feel so jilted.. :cry:

(she better be hard at work waxing floors & polishing the shine on a spanky-new BT Mod! :P)
No Contraries : No Progression.
Opposition is true friendship, unless one is opposed to true friendship or (try) Resisting here http://www.cafepress.com/notheresistor
Ziusudra
Black Claw

Oh posting wars, oh posting wars (to "O Tannenbaum"

Post by Ziusudra »

[But where's the bride? :?

(she better be hard at work waxing floors & polishing the shine on a spanky-new BT Mod! :P)[/quote]

With Frankenstein, I assume...

Maybe he'll be in a Mod, as some sort of Gollum--er, I mean Golem...

I hope the good twisted fun won't be TOO unclean... :oops:
Nuwa wadar-ma ekkatani. Nuwa sinda-on ezzatani.