Good Demo Party?

General Discussion of the DEMO game ONLY please. Do not post spoilers here.

Moderator: Admin

DarkStar
Townie

Good Demo Party?

Post by DarkStar »

What is a good starting party for the demo? I tried making a party and got killed in my first fight. Can someone give me an example of a good party with races? Thanks in advance!
Growler
Necrolord

Post by Growler »

Well, if you can believe Origen :roll: then a single Ranger should suffice..

But if you're a mere mortal composed of non-uranium & a bunch o' carbon, then you might want something like:

-couple of tanks..Fighters (dwarves, saurians)
-a Rogue
-possibly a Pali &/or Bard (say, half-elf)
-at least 2 (half-elf) Mages (1 arc, and 1 or 2 ele's--starting as pyro &/or aero)
-mebe a Ranger (just to appease O-man)

Much of the fun is experimenting, so play around & learn to luv the constant deathstar.. :wink:
No Contraries : No Progression.
Opposition is true friendship, unless one is opposed to true friendship or (try) Resisting here http://www.cafepress.com/notheresistor
Meanwhile
Green Dragon

Post by Meanwhile »

If yer gonna have elementalists, which you should.....then start with the pyro's....yeah yeah.....fire! fire! uh-huh uh-huh uh-huh. (Yeah fire's cool!)
shut up beavis! yeah get some pyromancers on your team.
origen
Dark Sidhe Lord

Post by origen »

Sure, this is two months old, but it is a good point. The Pyromancer is how I start. My second class is either a Geomancer or a Aeromancer. I then use the Hydromancer last.

Of course, that is assuming that I don't use a lone Ranger, which is really all you need. :D
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.